In the first weekend of the festival, Sunday October 11th, the International Photo Festival Leiden presents Portfolio Reviews for photography students and professional photographers. Experts from different fields in photography will join us to review your portfolio!
- Frank van der Stok, curator, editor, author, www.vdstok.com
- (FULL) Narda van ‘t Veer, Unit photography agent and The Ravestijn Gallery Amsterdam, www.unit.nl, www.theravestijngallery.com
- Caroline O’Breen, Curator and owner Seelevel Gallery, www.seelevel.nl
- (FULL) Willemijn van der Zwaan, manager Kahmann Gallery Amsterdam, www.kahmanngallery.com
- Anne Ruygt, junior curator of photography Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam, www.stedelijk.nl
- Daan Brand, photographer, www.daanbrand.com
- Iris Sikking, curator, producer, teacher AKV|St. Joost www.linkedin.com/in/irissikking
- Cokkie Snoei, founder Cokkie Snoei Gallery Rotterdam, www.cokkiesnoei.com
Review sessions take 20 minutes each, with a maximum of three reviews.
Registration and costs
- First review: 30 euro
- Second review: 15 euro
- Third review: 15 euro
Payments occur by bank: IBAN NL89 INGB 0000 6526 83, name: Stichting Talentvolle Fotografen, note: ‘portfolio review 2015’ + the number of reviews.
Sign in by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following details:
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Student: yes/no, if yes: education
- Choice for first reviewer
- Choice for second reviewer
- Choice for third reviewer
- Backup reviewer if all reviewers of choice are occupied
Terms and conditions
- Registration is only definitive when payment is received;
- A schedule will be made in order of registration;
- Please note that all reviewers will appreciate when portfolios are neatly ordered and prepared;
- A definitive schedule will follow the first week of October.