Famous Dutch and foreign photographers sell and sign their work at the International Photo Festival Leiden. The IPFL welcomes photographers such as Koen Hauser (Leiden-based artist and Dutch ‘Photographer of the Nation’ 2014), Rob Overmeer (Leiden ‘City Photographer’ from June 2013 – June 2014), with work in which he captures the Leiden culture and identity beautifully, photographer and artist Bruno van den Elshout with a presentation on his project ‘New Horizons’, in which every hour a photo of the North Sea horizon is taken, and Antwerp-based photographer Marc Lagrange, in whose work themes like beauty and lust play a central part.
Below an overview of the bookshops where you can buy the work of the photographers and have it signed with a personal message.
Times are 1PM – 5 PM, unless otherwise stated.
BABOOKA Bookstore, Gangetje 5, Leiden
- Marc Lagrange: Sat 18 Oct.
- Henri Senders: Sat 25 Oct., 11 AM (presentation on his photography)
- Henri Verhoef: Sun 26 Oct.
- Bruno van den Elshout: Sat 1 Nov, 3 PM (presentation ‘New Horizons’)
- Koen Hauser: Sat 8 Nov.
- Henri Senders: Sun 9 Nov. (signing session)
Van Stockum Bookshop, Breestraat 113, Leiden
- Friso Spoelstra: Sat 18 Oct.
- Ewout Huibers: Sat 25 Oct.
- Ruben Hamelink: Sat 1 Nov.
- Cindy Baar: Book selling of ‘The Butter Space’ during the Festival.
Kooyker Bookshop, Breestraat 93, Leiden
- Mariska van Zutven: Sat 1 Nov.
- Rob Overmeer: Sat 8 Nov.
- Hester den Boer and Dimitri Valentijn (new talents) sign photo prints: Sat 8 Nov. (new date!)