A large screen at the Leiden Stadhuisplein, in front of the town hall, will show the works of the selected 20 photographers. This screen has a live connection with screens in other cities in the Netherlands and abroad. Broadcast your work!
The screen is interactive! Th public can react with their own photos via Instagram with the hashtag #IPFLeiden. A selection of the photos will be shown in the feed on the screen.
Photos posted on Instagram (hashtag: #IPFLeiden)
- Instagram feed not found.
Programme Urban Screen Stadhuisplein Leiden:
- Work by the 20 geselecteerde fotografen of the IPFL 2014.
- Work by 20 emerging photographers of Photoville New York.
- Work by 20 talented photographers of the photo festival Head On in Sydney (Australia).
- ‘Art and the Freedom of Speech’ – products of the Educational project of the IPFL.
- ‘Faces of Leiden‘ – street photos of the Leiden public (almost realtime).
IPFL-programme on other Urban Screens
The work of the 20 selected IPFL-photographers wil no only be shown in Leiden, but also on screens at the following locations:
- Photoville New York (18-28 September).
- Zweden en Nederland – 400 jaar diplomatieke betrekkingen (always from 7-10 PM):
19-24 September: The Hague, Netherlands
19-28 September: Stockholm, Sweden
11-18 oktober: Umeå, Sweden (cultural capital of Europa 2014)
- Via Dropstuff: Schiphol, Utrecht, Amersfoort, Breda, Eindhoven (Netherlands).
- Via Ngage Media: Central railway stations of Rotterdam, Leiden and the Hague, every 5 minutes.